The Wraith Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME

2 posters

Go down

WELCOME Empty WELCOME

Post  Bump Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:25 am

Welcome to the big leagues boys home of the heavy hitters and leetsauce.

Bump

Back to top Go down

WELCOME Empty A visitor emerges

Post  Kalevra Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:13 pm

Ok Goon Squad, Listen up, you guys are my big hitters. I need you 2 have 2 main objectives.

1. LEvel hard and fast( but dont neglect things like HP and Def) by the end of Sept we are splitting guild and I need a decent amount of over 200 hitters to begin some serious NM raid cycles.

2. you will occasionally be asked to drop down to some of the lower level members guild and personal raid cycles if they get out of hand... please please check to make sure that all guild raids, and guild member personal raids are under control before galavanting off into other territory.

we are behind most other guilds in terms of strength ( because we are new) but we are coming up fast, and with G Vs. G coming soon, we need to make levelling the whole guild a massive priority.

a small tip.. please try to contribute no more than 15-20% ao any raid unless it gets out of hand... that way everyone can share in the epic loots
Kalevra
Kalevra

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum